When hens are mobile in a pasture, it is difficult to keep the eggs safe and clean!
When eggs are not protected, multiple things can happen:
Eggs can crack or break
Eggs get dirty
Chickens eat the eggs
Eggs are lost in the dirt
Our 2-Tier Community Egg Nests solve all these problems!
Give laying hens plenty of room to lay their eggs.
Rollaway Egg Nests
Eggs are separated from the hens right away. This protects the eggs and keeps them clean.
Eggs roll onto a conveyor belt for easy gathering.
Floor mesh is used to protect the eggs from cracking or breaking.
Privacy flaps provide a safe, dark place for the hens while laying eggs.
Automatic Nest Doors
Automatic doors prevent the hens from roosting in the nests at night.
Are you interested in using our custom 2-Tier Community Egg Nests in your mobile chicken house?
Getting a quote is simple!
Get a Quote
Fill out our form, tell us about your mobile chicken house, and receive your custom quote.
Place Your Order
Schedule your down payment and reserve your egg nest.
Receive & Install
We send you all the parts, materials, and instructions you need to install the nests.
Experience the Difference
Enjoy your efficient and reliable 2-Tier Community Egg Nests in your mobile chicken house!
What can you expect when you work with The Mobile Chicken House?
As mobile chicken farmers ourselves, we use our own products and know the features that make an efficient mobile house.
All our mobile houses come with a 1-year warranty on parts.
Great Customer Service
We design and build the mobile chicken houses ourselves, so you receive only the best in service, knowledge, and quality.
You Don’t have to Settle for Inefficient Egg Nests!
Many chicken farmers are annoyed at how dirty eggs become in many traditional nesting systems, or how easily hens can break the eggs.
As egg farmers ourselves, we understand this frustration.
That is why we developed a community egg nest system that is efficient, keeps eggs cleaner, and doesn't give hens access to the eggs.
Don't settle for inefficient nesting systems - you can have clean eggs and save time!
View all the available features in our mobile chicken house.
Have questions about our 2-Tier Community Egg Nests?
- The nests are equipped with a kick-out door that closes at nighttime when the chickens come inside to roost. This keeps the nests cleaner, easier to maintain, and helps protect the eggs.
- The kick-out door pushes against the chickens when they close, so hens are pushed out of the nests at night.
- Yes, it can be removed for cleaning. The mesh is zip-tied in several places to prevent hens from moving it around, and these zip-ties need to be cut if you want to remove the mesh. The zip-ties should be replaced when you put the mesh back into the nests.
- The nests are designed to help prevent eggs from cracking and breaking, but eggs can still crack depending on how they land or if they hit another egg. Many hens lay their eggs toward the back of the nests, so the egg's rolling is minimal.
- The nest doors are connected directly to the batteries which run off a standard 12-volt system. Our houses are designed with a battery system that runs off solar.
- Yes, we do sell our community egg nests as a stand-alone product. However, your house or coop needs to be able to handle our community egg nest design and setup.
- The nests come in 8’ sections. The minimum is one section of 8’. There isn’t a standard maximum as long as it can be built with 8’ sections.
- Yes, we carry and sell replacement parts. Just let us know what you need!
- No, we do not work on houses or coops that we did not build.